MCGEACHY GARDEN DESIGN | Garden Design
With a decade and a half of experience behind him, Sean guides the entire design process. Whether it’s lighting design and installation, inclusion of water features, a full landscaping makeover or simply a tweak in an existing aesthetic, Sean uses all his experience to ensure every project looks perfect, every time.
The design process typically follows the following path.
- Initial meeting - Beginning with an initial meeting with the prospective client and a discussion about the project, their requirements and their aspirations for the design of their garden. From this meeting a design brief is penned.
- Design proposal- This is is sent from Sean to the client outlining the design brief taken from the initial meeting.
- Site survey
- Mood boards to visualise the garden style
- The design realised in 3D CAD format and walk through animation presented to the client
- Detailed plans with measurements and construction drawings if necessary
- Planting plans showing plant species and varieties and where they are to be placed
- Tender for the landscaping works
- Construction and project management